The Minister of I&W has temporarily adjusted driving and rest times in the Netherlands.
The adjustment applies to the following sectors:
- Agricultural products and live animals
- Other food and feed
- Petroleum and petroleum products
- Medicated and pharmaceutical preparations
- Perfumery and cleaning products
The adjustment concerns the following standards:
- Daily driving time up to 11 hours
- Weekly driving time up to 60 hours (taking into account the maximum weekly working time of 60 hours)
- Two-weekly driving time up to 96 hours
- Weekly rest should start after 7 x 24 hours at the latest.
You can also download a PDF here with a list of all driving times in Europe.