Are you looking for a stable long term job as a National truck driver? Do you want to live and work around Amsterdam and Rotterdam? Than we are looking for you!
For our client located in Schiphol and Rotterdam we are looking for (box)trailer drivers. This possition contains two possitions in one depending on the planning requests and orders.
The main part of the job is national transport of sea cargo from the harbor in Rotterdam to customers in Holland. This side of the job will be mainly (around 80%) during the day and from Monday till Friday.
The second part consists of national transport of Air cargo from Schiphol Airport to customers in the area of Amsterdam (short distances) and back to the Airport. The work is mainly in the night and during the weekends.
- At least 6 months experience as CE truck driver
- Experience with a box trailer
- Good knowledge of the English language
- ADR-certificate is a plus
- Flexible in working-days and time (day, night and weekend) is a must
- Be representative
- Own transportation (between house and base) is a must
- Working on a few holidays (Easter, Christmas) is a must
- Certificate of good conduct (VOG) is a must
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (app. € 500,- / € 600,- netto a week)
- National work
- Weekly payment possible
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Accommodation (between Rotterdam and Schiphol)
- Training MBL/ML