What started in 1938 as a delivery service between Alkmaar and Hoorn, grew into a national logistics service provider in the top 20 of the Netherlands, with more than thirty locations, 625 vehicles and 725 trailers. Together our trips are good for more than 1,580 laps every year around the world. It is therefore important that we carry out our transport as we are: reliable, quality as a trademark, innovative and with care for the generations after us.
Because as a family business with the third generation at the helm we understand that the world of tomorrow starts today. We owe our success as a logistics service provider not only to our excellent people, but above all to the many years of partnerships with our customers. Sometimes even for decades! And we are proud of that. Together on the way to the best logistics, we are at our best. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
As truck driver together with your Dutch speaking co-driver you will be responsible for transporting (with a box) and delivering drinks and catering products from a distribution centrum to, for example, restaurants, pubs, institutions etc. You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations on time. Loading and unloading with roll containers is also part of your tasks.
You have work with the on-board computer. In addition, you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers.
You will work from Monday until Friday, occasionally on Saturdays. Your day will start early in the morning (between 6 am and 7:30 am) and it will last for 9 to 11 hours. During a day you will have between 10 – 14 addressess (2-3 trips) and you will make avarage 40-60 km mostly in the city of Amsterdam.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting times are very early in the morning
- You have to be open to work Saturdays from time to time
- Working according to rules and procedures is very important
- Training period: you will get one week training on the job. The training period is paid
- Minimum of one year experience as a C truck driver
- Experience in similar possition is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: C5 - € 13,87 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (26 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55