Our client is the online wholesaler for food professionals. The foundations for the company were laid in the forties of the last century. The founders have since done everything to make the large food world accessible. Tirelessly they have brought people and resources together. Through strategic acquisitions of catering wholesalers and fresh products, they were able to become the largest online marketplace in foodservice. Today, the organization employs 1,700 people, a fleet of 350 trucks, 25,000 different customers and 17 branches throughout the Netherlands. Join us as C truck driver in national transport!
As a truck driver you will be responsible for transporting (with a box) and delivering drinks, fresh food products and catering products from a distribution centrum to, for example restaurants, pubs, institutions etc. You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations on time. Loading and unloading with roll containers is also part of your tasks.
You have to work with the on-board computer. In addition, you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers. Any time when you will have any questions or problems you have to contact planning department.
You will work from Monday until Saturdays, occasionally on Sundays. Your day will start early in the morning (between 4am and 8am) and it will last for 9
- 11 hours. During a day you will have between 10 – 15 addressess (1 trip) mostly in the city of Amsterdam.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting times very early in the morning
- Working at weekends is no problem to you
- Working according to rules and procedures is very important
- Training period: you will get one week training on the job. The training period is paid
- Minimum one year experience as C truck driver
- Experience in similar possition is an advantage
- Experience with driving in a big city
- Driving license cat. C, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage D2: € 13,13 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (26 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50 to 55