Our client in the East of Germany is a transport company well-known for glass transport and 2Win trailer transport.
Right now they are looking for international CE truck drivers who would like to work in glass transport.
As an international truck driver you will drive with glass transport trailer around Germany (95%) and surrounding countries. The transport of glass is a special kind of work. You have to be careful when backing up for loading/unloading. Besides that you will have to handle the necessary documentation and also a board computer.
You will work from Monday till Friday, often you start on Sunday evening, so that you’ll be at the first customer at Monday morning. This means that you’ll be working at night, too.
Responsibility is very important
You will get an extended training on the job (paid)
- Minimum of one year experience as CE truck driver
- Experience with a (semi-)trailer is a must
- Experience in a similar possition is an advantage
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Declaration of Good conduct
- Basic knowledge of the German language
- Own car to go to/from work
- Hourly wage €12,00 plus daily allowance
- German contract (permanent)
- Monthly payment
- Health insurance
- 8 hour trip on one day? You get €14 net extra for this! (often first and last day of multiple day trips)
- 24 hour trip on one day? You get €28 net extra for this