Our client in the East of Germany is a transport company well-known for glass transport and 2Win trailer transport.
Right now they are looking for international CE truck drivers who would like to work in 2Win (double volume trailer) transport.
As an international truck driver you will drive with a 2Win trailer between Germany and Great-Britain (50%). The usage of the 2Win trailer is a special kind of work. You have to be careful when using the lift floor for loading/unloading. Besides that you will have to handle the necessary documentation and also a board computer.
You will often make 2-week-trips, so you’ll be on the road a lot.
Responsibility is very important
You will get an extended training on the job (paid)
- Minimum of one year experience as CE truck driver
- Experience with a (semi-)trailer is a must
- Experience with 2Win trailers is an advantage
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Declaration of Good conduct
- Basic knowledge of the German language
- Hourly wage €12,00 plus daily allowance
- German contract (permanent)
- Monthly payment
- Health insurance
- 8 hour trip on one day? You get €14 net extra for this! (often first and last day of multiple day trips)
- 24 hour trip on one day? You get €28 net extra for this