Our client is the family company from Dedemsvaart. Although they have grown into one of the biggest companies in the region and you can spot them all over the world, they have managed to retain their East Netherlands mentality. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
As a truck driver you will transport non-food products between warehouses for a big online shop (DHL). The work is always in the night from 22:00 till 10:00h. You will work in a system: one week you start on Sunday evening and end on Friday morning, the other week you start on Monday evening and finish on Saturday morning.
You always start in Dedemsvaart to (un-)load in Zwolle, Utrecht or Amsterdam to Dedemsvaart. On the way back to Dedemsvaart it is possible to get 1 or 2 addresses more.
You have to load and unload yourself. Products are located on trolleys. You will work from Monday until Saturday. Your day will last 11-12 hours.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Work only during the night
- You have to be open to work weekends
- Working accodring to rules and procedures is very important
- Minimum one year experience as CE truck driver
- Experience as distribution truck driver is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: D0 - € 12,14 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (26 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55