Since it was founded in 1971, our client has grown from a sole trader to a financially sound concern with over 400 employees, represented in 7 countries. Craftsmanship, quality, personal service and circularity are the most important pillars of one of the largest independent family businesses in the construction sector.
For our client in Son we are looking for a construction workplace employee/ arc welder.
- Do you have experience with reading technical drawings?
- Aren't you afraid of a physical job?
- Are you a responsible and independent person?
- Do you have experience as a construction worker (2/3 years)?
- Can you complete metal constructions, cutting fires, sawing, grinding, welding (arc welding)?
- Do you have some knowledge of process and control technology?
Than we are looking for you!
- Experience with welding, but also a bit of technical background
- Must be able to work independently
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Completed construction worker training
- Knowledge of metal technology
- Own transport and housing is a pre
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA
- Hourly wage: € 12,75 to € 13,25 gross an hour (depending on the experience)
- Long term possition
- Weekly payment
- Hours per week: 50 to 55
- Working hours: 7:00 to 18:00
- Stable work at a well-known transport company
- Health insurance
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Pension scheme