Our client is one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 23 European countries and 12 countries in the Americas. They design, manufacture and supply paper-based packaging but also they provide recycling solutions to ensure our clients’ corrugated packaging and paper is recycled responsibly, efficiently and reliably.
Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
In this challenging and varied position as a truck driver of a trailer with a hook-arm system, you are responsible for the transport of various containers and/or waste streams. You also have to operate the hook (the hook attached to the truck with which the containers are lifted and pulled onto the truck). The hook truck can lift up to 30 tons. When the containers are in place you will need to protect them from above with special nets. The working area covers the whole Belgium, both towns and villages.
You work from Monday to Friday. Your day starts between 3 and 6 am and will last for 10 - 12 hours.
Please remember: flexibility is very important in this job; operating a hook is part of the job; working according to the procedures is very important.
- Minimum of one year experience as CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG) is an advantage
- Belgium contract
- Hourly wage between € 13,50 and € 15 gross plus extra`s depends on your work experience
- Meal vouchers € 8 a day
- Weekly payment
- Paid holiday days (20 a year)
- Health insurance
- Hours a week 50-55