You have experience with temperature controlled goods and you are
willing to stay out in the truck? Please apply!
As a driver CE Pharma you will be the important link between different depots where you have to deliver the medication on time
and at the right temperature. Cleanliness is also important for this job! You will start daily between 4 - 6h in the morning. You work on average between 12 - 15h/day and deliver 1-3 loads per day. Often, you do not have to load and unload yourself, but in some cases this may be requested. You also need to follow an internal Pharma training of 1 day before you can start. You are also required to provide proof of good behavior and morals. Furthermore, you are also prepared to work at the weekend sometimes and stay out in the truck the whole week.
- Minimum of two years experience as CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch, French or German is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- ADR certificate
- Belgium contract
- Weekly payment : € 800-850
- Paid holiday days (20 a year)
- Health insurance
- Hours a week 50-55
- Diner cheques: after 81 days mealvouchers of 3,72€/day