Since it was founded in 1971, our client has grown from a sole trader to a financially sound concern with over 400 employees, represented in 7 countries. Craftsmanship, quality, personal service and circularity are the most important pillars of one of the largest independent family businesses in the construction sector.
Do you want to be part of a growing company that does business sustainably? And do you have experience with process management of process installations? Then we'll find you! We are looking for a mechanic employee for our client in Helmond.
As mechanic employee you will take a part in production process of concrete blocks where you might be placed in different places of the production line.It means that your tasks will be mig-mag welding, control, assembly and cleaning of concrete molds. But also the repair of cars and forklifts or replacing wheels, brakes and oil. Repair of concrete blocks and their painting.
To be a right person for this possition you cannot be afraid to do physical work in a dusty environment. You have to be responsable and independent person.The big plus will be your previous experience in a technical or construction sector.
Work inside but also uitside as well.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Technical background or work experience is an advantage
- Repairing cars and forklifts, i.e. replacing wheels, brakes, oil
- Welding mig-mag method- performing controls
- Work experience in a construction industry is an advantage
- Own car to go to/from work
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: € 11,69 gross an hour
- Dutch contract
- Long term possition
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55