Are you skilled with your hands and passionate about trucks and/or trailers? Do you pride yourself on outstanding service and accurate, hard work? If you answered yes to these questions it means you will be an excellent fit as a truck mechanic at one of our clients.
As a member of the team you put your mechanical skills to use and repair many types of trucks and/or trailers. This is an exceptional position for someone with a positive attitude, excellent technical skills and the desire to succeed.
As a tank container mechanic / welder you perform all common repair work on tank containers, such as structural repairs to the frame, replacement and/or installation of new plating and replace of various valves of the tank container.
- Experience as a (car) mechanic or welder
- In possession of welding certificates (mig/mag & tig) is an advantage
- Good level of the English language in speech and writing
- Willingness to take courses
- Positive attitude
- Work carefully and accurately
- Own car to/from work
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Good Dutch secondary employment conditions and a Dutch contract
- Stable work by a well-known transport company
- Weekly payment Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 working weeks)