Our client provides suitable trailer solutions for a wide range of business sectors. They take care of maintenance and breakdown services as well as services for other problems that may occur on the road.
Do you want to become part of the team which make sure the trailers will be up and running? Join us now!
Currently we are seeking for all round trailer mechanics for the base in Rotterdam/Europort.
Your duties consist:
- Independently maintaining and repairing all type of trailers
- Carry out welding, sawing, drilling and grinding work
- Checking the electrics, brake overhaul, etc.
Your working hours are from 8:00h to 17:00h from Monday to Friday (no weekends).
- Experience in a similar position is a must
- Experience in welding (no certificates required)
- Knowledge of various technical materials and the specific processing
- You are accurate and signal repairs and maintenance
- You are collegial and flexible
- You speak the English language, Dutch is an advantage
- Own car to go to/from work
- Attractive (negotiable) salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Good Dutch secondary employment conditions and a Dutch contract
- Stable work by a well-known company
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 working weeks)
- Accommodation in the area of Rotterdam (when needed)