Our client is one of the biggest transport companies specialized in truck and tractors transport. They propose customer-made solutions. Join us as BE truck driver in national transport!
As a truck driver you will start your day between 6 – 8 a.m. You will be responsible for loading, transporting and delivering household appliances such as washingmachines, refrigerators, ovens etc. from distribution centrum to well-known big shops which are usually located at the edge of the city centres.
You will get the necessary tools such as a handcart and a trolley. Above that you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and damages (if occure) and work with a board computer.
You will work from Monday until Friday and your day will last for 10-12 hours.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting time in the morning
- You have to be open to work weekends when required
- Working according the rules and procedures is very important
- Training period: you will get 1-2 days training on the job. These days are paid.
- Minimum of two years experience as BE truck driver
- Experience in similar possition is an advantage
- Driving license cat. B+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English or German language
- Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage C3: € 12,82 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55