Are you going to be our new star with C+E?
Our client is a provider of all-round logistic services, with more than 35 years of experience in food logistics under its belt (also in the conditioned sector). Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
As truck driver you will shuttle sea containers from terminal to terminal in the port (Maasvlakte) and deliver containers to customers located in a short distances from the port (around Netherlands).
You will work from Monday until Saturday and sometimes also on Sunday only during the night. When there will be less work in the sea container department you will be deployed to another two departments within the company: supermarket distribution and trailers transport, to make sure you will have enough hours during a week.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver when needed – mostly in the supermarket distribution department (products are located at trolleys)
- Work is mostly during the night
- You have to be open to work weekends
- Working according to rules and prcedures is very important as you will drive in the port
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage starts from D1: € 12,62 gross; every 15 weeks the salary will go one scale higher up to D5 (€ 14,77 gross)
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (26 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50 to 55