Are you going to be our new star with C+E?
For a client in Maasdijk we are looking for national (night) C+E drivers. The driver will be shuttling see containers from terminal to terminal in the port (Maasvlakte) and deliver containers to customers in a short distance from the port or between the terminals.
You work from Monday untill Saturday and sometimes on Sunday. When there is less work in the Sea container department you will be deployed to another department like Supermarket Distribution on Trailer Transport to be able to have enough hours. Flexibility is very important in the case!
- Minimum one year of experience as a truck driver
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and Digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- In possession of own car
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG)
- Flexible in working time (able to work constant in night time)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Good Dutch secondary employment conditions and a Dutch contract
- Stable work by a well-known transport company
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 working weeks)