For our client in Maasdijk we are looking for an international C+E drivers for a 2/2-system (mostly in the night).
You will be transporting trailers with chilled (conditioned) groupage and full loads (fruit, vegetables and potatoes) to clients in the UK and sometimes France.
You work between Monday and Sunday and different starting times. Flexibility is very important!
You will drive a MAN or Scania truck with airco but without a frigde. You will get a pomp truck to assist you in loading and unloading. Sometimes you will get some help to load and unload your truck.
When you rest in Maasdijk you will have showers and cleaning facilities. In the UK you will have the showers, but no washing machine. 45-hour rest will always be in Maasdijk.
- Minimum one year of experience as a truck driver
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and Digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language (no German). Dutch is an advantage
- In possession of own car
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG)
- Flexible in working time (able to work in night time)
- Working in a 2/2 system.
- Work in the International system
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Good Dutch secondary employment conditions and a Dutch contract
- Stable work by a well-known transport company
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 working weeks)