Our client is a company founded in 1930 which over years has expanded to a fairly large fleet specialized in transport and distribution within the Benelux in the broadest sense of the word. From pallet goods to store supply and from fine-mesh distribution to container trucking.
Thanks to a sophisticated planning, good customer relations and an excellent distribution center, our client is an absolute specialist. The Team within the company consists of a mix of young, older, female and male drivers; employees with many different backgrounds and lifestyles who together form one team. They take into account personal wishes and needs so that every member of the team feels completely at home. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
Den Bosch | Raalten | Tilburg | Veghel | Breda | Nieuwegein | Pijnacker
As a truck driver you will start very early in the morning from your base to deliver fresh products. You will supply differtent places, depending on your base.
1. Den Bosch and Raalten: supply the Pick up Points in the Netherlands
2. Tilburg, Veghel and Breda: deliver products to shops and supermarkets
3. Nieuwegein and Pijnacker: drive from DC to DC and sometimes to supermarkets.
You will drive for Albert Heijn. Loading and unloading with roll containers is also part of your tasks. You have contact with the planning via the on-board computer. In addition, you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers.
You will be working from Monday until Saturday, sometimes also on Sundays. Your day will last 10-11 hours. Please remember:
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting times very early in the morning
- You sometimes have to work at weekends
- Working according to rules and procedures is very important
- Minimum one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience as a distribution truck driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: D1 - € 12,62 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (26 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55