Our clients is the market leader in environmentally friendly car recycling. They also import and export used cars and sell second hand parts. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
As a truck driver you will be responsible for transporting car wrecks from Belgium and the whole Netherlands to the base in Roosendaal.
Part of your job will be also to secure the wrecks with chains so physical work is included. You may get dirty. You may drive long distances during a day (even 600 km a day). Besides that you will need to handle the necessary documentation.
You will work from Monday until Friday and sometimes also Saturdays. Your day will last 12-13 hours.
- Flexibility is very important in this function as you will work a lot of hours
- Physical work included as you will have to secure wracs with chains
- You have to be open to work weekends
- Training period: you will get 1 day training. It will be fully paid
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage D2: €13,13 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50 to 55 accomodation