Our client is a provider of all-round logistic services, with more than 35 years of experience in food logistics under its belt (also in the conditioned sector). They are developed as a result of a driving passion for haulage. That passion made them what they are today: a leading logistics provider, making every effort to deliver the best possible service to its customers. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
Base: Rotterdam, Wateringen
As a truck driver you will start very early in the morning (between 3 – 6 a.m.). You will be responsible for delivering fresh bakery products from DC to bakeries and Albert Heijn supermarkets in the area of the base.
The first point of your day will be to drive with empty casks from one point in Rotterdam to the DC. There you will have to load your truck with bakery products located on trolleys. Unloading is also included in the function.
Above that you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty trolleys when requested.
You will work from Monday until Saturday. Your day will last 10-11 hours.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting times are very early in the morning
- You have to be open to work weekends
- Working accodring to rules and procedures is very important.
- Training period: You will get minimum 2 days training on the job. The first 2 days are not paid. The rest is paid but you have to fill in the special form (Road Watch)
- Minimum one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience as a distribution truck driver is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage D6: € 15,36 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55