Our client is one of the biggest beverage transport companies in the West of Germany. Right now they are looking for CE truck drivers and and co-drivers. You may come to Germany and work together with your colleague or family member. It is enough if only one of you will speak German language. We will provide accomodation for both of you.
As a truck driver you will be delivering beverages such as wine, beer and soda to restaurants, cafes and hotels. You’ll bring the goods to the exact place the customer desires. This means that the job is physically hard, so it’s more than welcome that you will be working with a co-driver who helps with carrying the goods!
At the customer you will also be taking empty bottles and barrels with you. Of course, all the necessary paperwork has to be done as well.
You will work from Monday until Friday and occasionally on Saturdays. Your day will start early in the morning (between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m.) and it will last for 8 to 11 hours. During the day you have between 3 and 10 addresses and you drive a maximum of 150 to 200 km on average.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting times are very early in the morning
- You have to be open to work Saturdays from time to time
- Working according the rules and procedures is very important
- Minimum of three years experience as a CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Experience in a similar possition is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the German language
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- The kind of job demands you to be physically fit
- Responsibility is very important to us
- Attractive salary based on the German iGZ CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage € 16,00 gross plus extra`s
- €12 net per day extra (if more than 8 hours work)
- German contract (permanent)
- Hours a week 48 to 55
- Monthly payment
- Holiday and Christmas money and paid holidays days (24 a year)
- Health insurance