Our client is a family company specialized in conditioned transport throughout Europe, trailer rental and repair. They fully taken care of the transport, from the beginning to the end, without transshipment and intervention by third parties. In this way they make sure that the freight arrives on time and undamaged. Join us as a CE truck driver in national transport!
As a truck driver you will start very early in the morning around 3 a.m. and will be responsible for delivering biological food products from the distribution center to shops and supermarkets in the whole Netherlands.
You will have to load your truck with products located on roll containers. Unloading is also included in this function. Besides that you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers when requested.
You will work from Monday until Friday and every third Saturday. Your day will last 11 to12 hours.
- Flexibility is very important in this function
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver
- Starting time very early in the morning
- You have to be open to work weekends
- Working according to rules and procedures is very important
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience as a distribution truck driver is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the German language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage starting from €13,65 plus extra’s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55