Are you the new multifunctional roadtrain driver? Your new employer is located in Wijchen.
You will drive national with a roadtrain (truck and trailer combination with turnable front axe, no LZV diploma needed), transporting construction materials from Wijchen to locations in West-Netherlands and Belgium.
You start working between 4-6 a.m. and end working between 4-6 p.m. You have between 1-10 drops per day. Loading and unloading is mostly done by others.
The work is from Monday till Friday, sometimes also on Saturdays. You can sleep in the truck for the complete week. There are no facilities at the base, which means that you have to arrange this yourself on the road. There is also no fridge in the truck. You need to arrange the fridge by yourself.
- Minimum one year experience as a truck driver (experience in a similar position is an advantage)
- Drivers license cat C+E, Code 95 and Digital Tachograph Card
- Good knowledge of English, German or Dutch language
- In possession of your own car is a plus
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (€12,37 bruto per hour)
- Good Dutch secondary employment conditions and a Dutch contract
- Stable work at a well known transport company
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Combination of national and international work
- Work in a system 6:2