Are you a CE truck driver and are you looking for a new challenge? Don't wait and apply now to our interesting job offer! We are currently seaking for a national CE drivers for our client located in Dedemsvaart.
As a truck driver you will transport non-food products between warehouses for big online shops. The work is always in the night from 22:00 till 10:00h.
You will work in a system: one week you start on Sunday evening and end on Friday morning; the other week you start on Monday evening and you finish on Saturday morning. You always start in Dedemsvaart - (un-)load in Zwolle - Utrecht or Amsterdam - Dedemsvaart. On the way back to Dedemsvaart it is possible to get 2 or 3 addresses more.
You have to load and unload yourself. Products are located on roll containers. Your day will last 11-12 hours.
- flexibility is very important in this function
- loading and unloading is required from a driver
- work only during the night
- you have to be open to work weekends
- working according to rules and procedures is very important.
- this job is quite physical!
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience as a distribution truck driver is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: € 12,14 - 13,13 gross plus extra’s, based on work experience
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment (between € 650-750 netto)
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55