Our client is a full logistics service provider. They have been supplying transport solutions for air and sea freight for more than 50 years. With their extensive fleet of vehicles and the most important safety and quality certificates in possession, they can handle every logistic task. Courier services, complex container loads or high value transport: any freight is in good hands with them. Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
Base: Rotterdam and Schiphol
As a truck driver you will load a trailer with sea cargo or air cargo and transport freight to customers located in a short distances from the port (around the Netherlands). You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations undamaged. Unloading is also included in this function.
Products are located on pallets so you will have to use warehouse equipment to load and unload. Besides that you will have to handle the necessary documentation and also a board computer.
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience with a box trailer is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- ADR certificate is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG) is an advantage
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week 50 to 55
- Training MBL/MV
- Travel allowance